Overhead Cranes Type Training
What we do & the core essence of this company
Behavior-Based Hoisting Machine (HM) Safety Operations Training
Material Handling Equipment (MHE) ranges from the following machinery:
- Overhead Crane
- Rigging, Slinging and Signalling
- Gantry Crane
- Crane Lifting Supervisor
Our Behavior-Based Hoisting Machine Safety Operations Training program are meant for operators, inspectors and other personnel who require a thorough knowledge of overhead and gantry cranes, monorail systems and hoists. This program enables companies to perform their own in-house crane inspections and operations, which include the OSHA required Monthly and Periodic Inspections. Training and certification ensure that operators and inspectors meet the OSHA and ASME competency and qualification requirements.
- The training presents minimum recommended safety requirements for ensuring the safe and efficient operation of overhead cranes.
- Successful completion of this training material should help to ensure that workers are suitably trained to safely operate overhead cranes.
- Being suitably trained is one component of worker competence. Operators will also be trained for a general understanding of operation, rigging, slinging, signaling and inspection of Overhead crane, equipment & accessories.
- All overhead crane and hoist operators
- All hoist and crane maintenance personnel
- Safety program trainers & managers
- Plant managers and production area managers
- Experienced crane operators resulting from a review of skills to eliminate bad habits
- Lectures & Handout Notes with Q&A, Foreign language – Translators (Optional)
- Accident Pictures & Video shows with discussions
- Activity – Case studies discussion and presentation
- Pre / Post Objective Theory Tests
- Course Introduction (Course Objective, OSHA 1994 and FMA 1967)
- Safety and Accidents (Understanding of Safety, Preparation of Operator, Safety Equipment, Accidents – Aspects and Implications)
- Types of Cranes (Structure and Built of Cranes)
- Crane Operation – (Long Travel, Cross Travel and Hositing)
- DCrane System Introduction (Ensuring Safety when Handling Crane, Brake System, Limit Switch, Emergency Stop, Wire Ropes and Types of Slings, Crane and Slings Inspection)
- Machinery Handling (Preventive Maintenance Procedure, Servicing, Greasing)
- Video Session of Cranes (Safety Procedures for Self, Friends and Company Assets, Root Causes of Accidents, Proper Methods of Handling Crane)
- Post-Theory Test
- Practical Sessions
- Practical Test